Sunday, January 3, 2016

Of Sledding Hills and Separated Shoulders

We got away to Cypress Hills Inter-Provincial Park for a few days early last week...
The park was as amazing as it always is this time of year...
The torn ACL and separated shoulder I got from following my daughter headlong down a sledding hill--not so much.

Fortunately, the injury didn't keep us from enjoying cross-country skiing...

and snowshoeing...
So far, about the most comfortable position for my shoulder is sitting at my desk, which is good because I expect to spend a lot of time here over the next few months.

This semester I will be teaching Greek Exegesis I, Hermeneutics, and Jewish Backgrounds to Early Christianity. (I keep copies of my syllabi online here, if you are interested.) None of the courses are brand new and three classes in a semester is a lot easier than four, but it will be busy enough. Classes resume tomorrow.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Nice to have pictures. So glad you went in for a proper diagnosis.

Edith said...

Ouch! Glad you got a diagnosis. Pictures were beautiful though.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these great photos of our beautiful area!

Eric said...

Yikes, hope the injury heals!