listed the total number of records. (Type ctrl-a, and the total number will appear in the right column.)
- allowed you to search in a highlighted column by typing.
- allowed you to open more than one database at the same time (see this thread: http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/2266/).
- allowed you to search and replace data (see EndNote's powerful "change and move fields" command).
- displayed tags on the same page as basic record information.
- sorted by complete author instead of by last name.
- allowed you to add formatting to titles (I understand this will be implemented soon).
- imported multiple PDF's (EndNote doesn't do this either).
- did not take so long to load large databases.
For the record, I still prefer Zotero to EndNote.