Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Top 50 Biblical History Blogs

Update: I removed the links to the list and to "Linda" after reading Todd Bolen's eye-opening post about how "Top 50" Lists Work.

This just in: גֵּר־וְתוֹשָׁב has been included as #1 in a list of Top 50 Biblical History Blogs. How nice. I should note, however, that the list is organized alphabetically (by English name).
And one small correction: While I did my Ph.D. at McMaster University, I teach at Briercrest College and Seminary. Fine institutions, both. Still, thanks for the mention, Linda!

And, if this is your first time here, may I recommend the following sampling from the גֵּר־וְתוֹשָׁב past?

Paul and the End of the World
(Dec 8, 2009)
Pastor or Scholar? (Nov 6, 2009)
Retrospective Multivalence in Romans 2 (Sept 22, 2009)
History, Criticism and Christian Conviction - Part 2 (July 16, 2009)
Why I don't believe in "timeless truth" or "eternal principles" (Jan 27, 2008)
What's in a Name? On Jews and Judeans (Dec 21, 2007)
Turkey Travelogue (Nov 13, 2007)

No comments: